Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Season

Saturday, June 11, 2011 A Season I can't sleep. Lots to do and a million reasons to sleep. I can't. Why? Psalm 126:3 says it all: "The Lord has done great things for us and we are filled with joy." I can't sleep because my soul, my spirit is filled with joy right now. Remember the song from the mid/late 60's that went like this: To everything, (turn, turn, turn)there is a season, (turn, turn, turn) and a time to every purpose unto man. This is straight from the Bible (minus the turn, turn, turn.) Ecclesiastes 3! This is my time to laugh, my time to dance, my time to enbrace, my time to keep, my time to speak, my time to mend, my time to love, my time for peace. This is my time for joy. That is why I can't sleep. My spirit is just dancing with joy for all the things God has done for us. So, wonder if anyone has made a song from Psalm126:3? Let's start one now. It's upbeat and gospel! Ready to praise? Here's how it will go. Imagine you are the soloist and you are singing/talking. Calling out what the Lord has done for you , why you are filled with joy. Imagine a beautiful choir in the background (like HGBC choir!) that sings the verse back after everything you say.(The choir is in italics) Let's write this together..I will write mine, add yours! He pushed death away, gave my husband back to me! The Lord has done great things for us and we are filled with joy! He touched my sister, saved her life! The Lord has done great things for us and we are filled with joy! He blessed me with two beautiful children! The Lord has done great things for us and we are filled with joy! He gave me a family and surrounded me with friends! The Lord has done great things for us and we are filled with joy! What would YOU add to this song? Be careful though..because when the Lord does great things for you,you are filled with joy and then you can't sleep! Posted by Suzie at 3:07 AM 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment